View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #75
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Just a FYI -- you are taught to never pull the trigger unless you are willing to KILL.

If you injure, he has a chance to kill you.

Just a note --- never so much as pull a gun on a person you are unwilling to kill unless you are a peace officer. As a civilian, you pull it, you may be shot by anyone including the cop who is looking for the guy who just broke into your neighbors house.
To further dalmations comments here.... if you shoot to harm and not to kill, you will then find yourself in court sued by the person you shot, for assault and battery. How many times have we read stories in the news about a burgular sueing a homeowner, because they were injured while trying to burgularize the home??? And in many cases, the thief wins the lawsuit!

I'm with dude, dalmations, et al... shoot the bastards.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote