View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #33
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn

Wesley Clark is a worthless sell out. He has repeatedly abandoned the military he says he lived for. He has political goals. Watch and you see Wesley Clark as a Rep or Senator some day.

Any military man who would support Obama and badmouth the military experience of a POW is not worthy of the stars and stripes on his uniform.

I, personally, do not like McCain. I like Obama even less. But, you will never hear me speak badly of any person who ever served in the military; at least, you will never hear me speak badly about that person's military service.
Clark didn't speak badly of McCain or badmouth his service. He questioned whether that service provided traiing for a commander in chief .... which most seem to simply assume to be the case.

YOUR statement, on the other hand about "any military man that would support Obama...." kinda speaks volumes to me. It is borderline traitor territory for an ex military leader to support a democrat?
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote