Thread: Maggette
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 08:21 PM   #50
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
To BG's question, I don't know what the exact cap figure is, but assuming it's around 55 mil, the only teams that, according to HoopsHype, could offer more than the 6mil a year that the MLE offers is:

Seattle
Charlotte
Memphis
Philly
Golden State
Thank you sir! I knew someone would dig it up for me. You can probably scratch the first three teams off the list. It'll still be those last two. If Josh doesn't work out for Philly, it would make sense to go after Maggette. I don't know if he makes sense with the Warriors, I could see Arenas making sense for the Baron hole. I think they'll stick with Ellis and work on keeping their guys.