View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #139
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
gangster wannabes are what you are looking at 99% of the time. Serious killers do not carefully walk a circle to intimidate and cause fear. They just kill you and get it over with. If they are posturing like that, they are just gangster wannabes.

True, I could not beat 8 gun wielding determined criminals. But, I can sure as heck prevent a group of thugs from mugging me. I can demonstrate that the contents of my pocket are not worth the cost of obtaining the contents of my pocket.
You can never be sure if you are straitened of gangster wannabes or real criminals. To show a gun either will scare or provoke. You never know how the opponent will react. Especially if it´s so many guys. The chance of being robbed might be bigger without a gun, but if you don´t resist and provoke you maybe won´t get shot.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote