View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #148
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
It was not the point, if there was a cop or not. The problem was Mr. Horn went out of the house risking his life, despite not being threatened by the burglars.

And because of the not fast enough problem, the neighborhood watch program. Also if you are threatened, I have nothing against using guns.
Threaten my neighbor with a crime inside of his house and I will pursue you outside his house if I fail to catch you inside his house.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote