View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 08:55 AM   #27
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
Vince Carter - Dallas Maverick... that just sounds good to me for some reason. .. he really is what we need at the 2 spot. But it would need to keep Bass out of that equation if at all possible. Otherwise... yeah still do it, but Bass is our only bench besides Terry really (if he doesnt start). But, I do see where there would be many more options for us to sign good players for the vet minimum/MLE if we worked the deal to get Diop/VC in a trade. We would have the be the most desirable team to goto at that point.
At this point, I'd rather have 5 solid starters and no bench than 3 or 4 solid starters and a solid bench... We can pick up a few vets at minimum and let them duke it out with the youngin's for the 6-8 slots (but then you're betting that 2 or 3 of them will actually pan out...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote