View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #36
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

i just cant believe how everyone on this board is willing to part with stack and jet so quickly. i despise that. i think they are both endlessly valuable (i kno ima get beat up for sayin that, but i dont give a fuck) and trading them PLUS bass for VC (who MAYBE is as good as two of the 3 in that trade) is just insane. VC sucks straight up, and yes he would whine all year long the little bitch. redd, on the other hand, is much much much more worth it, but still not even close to all 3 of them (jet, stack, bass).

i don't kno, i just hate that every topic i open contains trading josh, jet, stack, bass...i feel its stupid. we had a shit year last year which made me wanna almost stop watchin b-ball, but i kno it wasn't how it was supposed to be. we WILL be better this year, and we WILL contend. maybe we need a SG to complete this team, but freakin give up JJ, george, and jones; not our actual star players.
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote