View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #39
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199
i just cant believe how everyone on this board is willing to part with stack and jet so quickly. i despise that. i think they are both endlessly valuable (i kno ima get beat up for sayin that, but i dont give a fuck) and trading them PLUS bass for VC (who MAYBE is as good as two of the 3 in that trade) is just insane. VC sucks straight up, and yes he would whine all year long the little bitch. redd, on the other hand, is much much much more worth it, but still not even close to all 3 of them (jet, stack, bass).

i don't kno, i just hate that every topic i open contains trading josh, jet, stack, bass...i feel its stupid. we had a shit year last year which made me wanna almost stop watchin b-ball, but i kno it wasn't how it was supposed to be. we WILL be better this year, and we WILL contend. maybe we need a SG to complete this team, but freakin give up JJ, george, and jones; not our actual star players.
You have to give up good players to get good players in return. This isn't the Lakers, Jerry West, and Pau Gasol here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
I done see Artest coming here. I just dont see him fitting in with the guys. But the reason he wont come here is because of the coach.
I wholeheartedly disagree with you here. Artest has played with Carlisle before, so that takes the "new system" excuse out of the way. And his combination of hard-nosed defense to play alongside Dirk and his ability to post up players so Dirk can play a more perimeter oriented game will be perfect fits with our superstar. Not too mention we have the great Jason Kidd to run the offense.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote