View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 11:37 AM   #24
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Eh...whatever. I think it depends on how close you are to that person in the first place. There have been people I've turned my back on...but mostly because I felt they were a-holes to begin with. There have also been times I think I couldn've/should've reached out a to few people a little bit more and didn't - and ended up regretting it. There have also been times that I've been the person that needed another chance.

Just because you have a different opinion, doesn't mean you have a monopoly on being there, or doing that.

I don't "blame" Corby so to speak...but he didn't interview, and therefore the Corby comments were not as well-balanced as the other parts of the article. At least Rhyner was willing to give his side of the story.

ETA: And I have never been a Greggo fan, and doubt I would listen to any new "Greggo" show. I always thought he had a big bag.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 07-10-2008 at 11:49 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote