View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #28
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I wasn't advocating cutting someone out of your life completely who could use some help...I was talking about it from a business stand point, if you re-read my post.

If it's a personal relationship with someone...long time friend, sibling, etc, then it's a little more of a gray area is isn't it? I don't know how much Corby and Greggo were friends apart from the show....I know George was close with him.

It's like Murph said...sometimes people like that just wear on you and you have to weigh your options. Is there anything to be gained from trying to help someone who is unwilling to help themselves and continuously steps on you? I think they did try to confront him about it for a while. Every situation is different.

I think from a professional stand point, I have no problem with what went down at the station.
From a business standpoint, me neither.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote