View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #29
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Greggo feels that he’s owed something. HE feels betrayed. Not everyone is strong enough (sick enough?) to accept that mindset and stay close - risking further betrayal and/or continual pain.

Sometimes you have to separate yourself from really good people – because of their choices. It hurts like hell to do so. I think of it as a matter of survival, but perhaps it’s just plain ol’ “good business” for others.

In the end, no matter how many chances you gave, you feel like crud. You always have regrets that you didn’t handle it better – even though they are the ones who brought “it” into your life. Nobody wins.

edit: I do respect that Greggo has taken responsibility for everything aside from the state of his former friendships. I like to think that he'll probably come around on that last item as he continues his recovery.

Last edited by Smiles; 07-10-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote