View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #97
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

ShaggyDirk:
"I can quickly sum up or tell you what I feel necessary on a message board to communicate. I believe in facts, not editorials, nor a photo shop that a 5 year old could construct. But no, we have a bunch of parrots listening to talk radio, searching the Internet for any piece of crap thing in which they can say "buYAA GOTCHA"!! "

So, go back to post 59. The article quoted is not an editorial. It portrays a great many facts. My short "editorial" is simple.

What think ye? You did not comment earlier although I dropped it in this thread specifically for you.

Does it not answer your protest for real content? Does it not present good support for the thesis that the US is having success in Iraq as measured by the Iraqi units taking on more responsibility and more missions successfully and doing so well, that they are talking about asking us to leave?

I didn't post a "no content" "buYAA GOTCHA"!!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote