View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #117
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

So does posting a reply about General Motors in a thread about the Iraq war count as changing the subject? How's about your tactic of not even addressing any questions I asked you? Are they too vague, or are you frightened by the implications of your answers?

You rail on about the need for a stable economy and which puppet will deliver what you want in a thread about war. I find this both distasteful and disgusting, but I see that you see the subject at hand to be whatever you say it is.

Perhaps a quick-fire posting of "funnyisms" about candidates that degenerates into racist humor that you later delete to save face would be better here. You first.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote