View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:14 PM   #48
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Barack Hussein Obama better get control of Michelle. I'm sure that Queen Pelosi isn't terribly happy to hear her highness dissing those stimulus checks that they are about to vote for again. Why bother. Ha...

I'm not sure that a 600 pair of ear rings is what his constituents will buy with their check.
http://proteinwisdom.com/?p=12881
Quote:
Michelle Obama - ‘Booosch sent me a stimulus check and all I have to show for it …’ [Darleen Click]

“… is a lousy pair of earrings.”

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama’s wife, Michelle, complained the government’s $600 economic stimulus check was only enough to buy “a pair of earrings” while stumping for her husband.

“You’re getting $600 - what can you do with that?” Mrs. Obama said in Pontiac, Michigan last week. “Not to be ungrateful or anything, but maybe it pays down a bill, but it doesn’t pay down every bill every month. The short-term quick fix kinda stuff sounds good, and it may even feel good that first month when you get that check, and then you go out and you buy a pair of earrings.”

Now see, I think $600 could buy a lot of fresh fruit. It certainly could stock up the pantry by taking it to Costco or Sam’s Club. Even at that French store, Tar-get that $600 will fill a couple of carts.

Although Mrs. Obama has been praised by fashionable outlets like Vogue magazine for her sense of style, her comments about $600 earrings reinforces an unflattering image of the Ivy-league educated Obama lawyers. They’ve both been called “elitist” several times though the course of the presidential campaign season.

Ya think?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote