Thread: JaJuan Smith
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 02:44 PM   #14
Jew Vol

Jew Vol is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007
1) He could definitely make the Mavs, or NBDL or overseas. What does this mean... Mavs=NBDL,Overseas? Or it just depends on where he wants to play because he is that good?

2)If yesterday was no fluke I will look forward to seeing him do that more often.

3)There are small 2's in the league but I'm not sure there is room for another one on this team.

4)You would take him over Foster? NO SIR
Foster>JaJuan. You would be in the minority on that one!
It means that I would not be surprised if he ended up in the NBA, D-League, or Overseas. I am not an NBA exec, so I have no clue what they're looking for, but he definitely can play with anyone. I saw him play for years against Cory Brewer, Taurean Green, Joe Crawford, Jamont Gordon, etc....He belongs. But, he is undersized for the NBA, who knows. Cuban sure seems to love him.

You would know way better than me the dynamics of the Mavs. I am certainly hoping he makes the team.

Yes, I would rather have him than Foster. What does Foster do better? Shoot 3's, and he's not THAT much better. Be 4 inches taller? JaJuan is; more athletic, faster, better defender, better hand eye coordinator, better ball handler (not saying much, Shan is a lost puppy off the dribble), etc...

But, Shan might fit in better on THIS team, you would know better than me.
Jew Vol is offline   Reply With Quote