View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #48
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emil
They're both politicians ... this is what they do ... I don't get the fuss.

Do you realize you are actually bitching about how good of a politician Obama is? As if McCain is not a just another politician who would trade his left nut for the political skills Obama has ...

Money and the market are going to determine the election, a Republican should like that, right?
You are not now going to flip-flop and cry about things being unfair, competitive, cutthroat, and what not, right?

The "better" man doesn't always win, you'd think a Republican would know that.
Sure, we know that. Afterall, Bill Clinton won twice.

And I don't recall anyone on this chatboard complaining about how "unfair" the election is. We're just pissed that the Republicans chose the absolute worse candidate of the 5 that ran in the primaries.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote