Thread: turning point
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2001, 11:12 PM   #26
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Like Murph originally said, everyone played piss poor tonight. But when the Mavs had that small window of opportunity during the final run, Finley made some backbreaking plays. Now as I said in the previous post, there's NO WAY he's to blame for the lost because the game was already over at that point. BUT had he made the right plays during those critical moments, there's a chance the momentum may have swung our way. I hope this doesn't sound too contradicting. I'm stressing over my portfolio crap right now and am having trouble thinking straight!

In my mind, whether or not he made those plays is inconsequential because there had already been enough backbreaking plays prior to that point in the game.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote