View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #94
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Not gonna happen, Evil. Folks may disapprove of Obama, but they don't see him as a threat. If they are of that mindset, they will just...as Clayton Williams suggested...lay back and enjoy it.
We'll just have to see about that. I'd say that McCain is currently doing a very poor job of both rallying the grass-roots, conservative troops and selling his own compelling story and experience to the American public, but the weird, cult-of-golden-self of the Obama campaign continues to offset those McCain campaign faults by promulgating it's own alarming self-obsessive narrative- a narrative that my gut and experience tells me, many average Americans have become increasingly disturbed by...

Cult of Weird, Narcissistic Self-Obsession: LightWorker Edition