View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 08:47 AM   #51
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007
Joe Johnson isn't a #1? ok..

Bibby isn't a good PG? Not every team can have a superstar PG in fact there are about 5 that are a clear overall cut above the rest. Some are just better than avg like Bibby, which is fine. You can win with him.

As far as you taking Howard over JSmith well I can respect your VHO but MHO is that you stand on an island where there are not too many others on all this.
No, Joe is not a clear #1, but he is the BEST player on the team and a very good player. He is not a #1 the demands the ball or team runs through him. He gets his in the flow of a game w/o offense centered around him like a true #1. And no, Bibby is NOT a good pg at this stage of his career. He is more of an SG in a PG body in the mode of Terry.

I really dont think I would be too alone on that island. Have you noticed that the ones that are making your point are all newbies here for the most part Most old heads here would be on that island as well Come to think about it, that island would be alot of fun. I think I would choose The Turks & Caicos Islands as the meeting spot for this great summit...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote