View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 04:52 PM   #12
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown is on a distinguished road

<< Really, madape, that was not needed at all. You don't need to act like a complete as$hole to get a point across.

As for Wang in the starting lineup... I'm not sure. I like the things he does on the floor, and wouldn't mind a line up with those threee 7 footers, but I think his D is too weak to start him in that lineup.
>>

aexchange and dirknash, thanks for making me realize all the posters on here are not like madape, but it seems that every time i post, i get ridiculed for my opinions, although i feel that nothing i've said is all that outrageous and anyone with some intelligence could at least UNDERSTAND where i was coming from. for example, everyone ridiculed me on my opinion that waiting for Rashard wasn't the best idea, but at least posters like Nellie and Usually Lurkin UNDERSTOOD where i was coming from and didn't completely flame me out like most of the other posters.

whatever. i don't come to message boards for sympathy so it isn't tough to ignore guys like madape but i was starting to get the impression that a majority of the posters on here were like him.

as to your response, dirk nash, i really don't see many small forwards that would burn us offensively from any of the contenders. the lakers have rick fox, but he doesn't take that many shots. the spurs have bruce bowen, who's no offesive threat. kings have peja, who's definitely a threat, and i'd probably tweak the lineup if we played the kings. the blazers use pippen at the 3 who doesn't shoot much anymore. that's why i think the 3 spot is the least we have to worry about defensively. i'm more concernced with the 2s, the 4s, and Shaq, of course. but i really think wang fits into Nelson's plan of having 3 front court players that can stretch out the defense. as long as wang's defense begins to improve, i don't see why we can't start easing him into the starting lineup while employing griffin or najera there for the time being.
3. Heidi Klum - the source of my perspiration
Charlie Brown is offline   Reply With Quote