View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #110
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Yes, Bush stutters. That is well known fact. That video is basically a montage of stuttering, and not a continuous segment of speech. But nonetheless, that is why I said, "the so-called great orator stuttered more times in that response than GW Bush ever has in such a short statement." I acknowledge GW can't speak to save his life.

Here are the video clips of the question and answer session from Obama's tour of the middle east. The reporters don't have a mic, so it's hard to hear their questions, but you can hear Obama's answers. You'll have to scroll down towards the bottom for the video clips.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...obama-rec.html

My only point here is that Obama is not the great speaker that he's made out to be. Conservatives on this board criticized Ret. Gen. Wesley Clark's comments about McCain's "non war time" military command, and others on this board said it didn't matter that Obama didn't have ANY military experience, because that's not what he's running on. OK, so flip the tables here. One of Obama's big claims to fame is that he's such a great speaker. He mesmerizes people. So my point is that he's not so great a speaker when he's talking "off the cuff" and not with a teleprompter in front of him. That's all.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote