View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:18 AM   #9
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

At the end of the day, we have to look at what we believe and pick the cadidate the is the closest to our own beliefs.

So here are the issues that come to mind: These are not in any priority listing, simply a list:

* Abortion - I am Pro-Life
* Marriage - I am Pro-Straight-Marriage
* Iraq - I am Pro-Freedom and support staying until the mission is complete, thus not putting a timetable on withdraw...we know we all want to come home, but I also believe we want to be sure that we never have to go back
* Oil - I believe we should tap into the oil off the coast and tap into U.S. based resources to remove our dependance of foreign oil.
* Nuclear Power - I believe we should build more Nuclear Plants in the U.S. - Thus creating jobs and lowering our dependencs on foreign power - America has the resources to be self-sufficient - why are some people blocking our ability to take care of ourselves?
* Tax - I am for a flat tax or a consumption tax - I am for protecting my wealth that I will pass onto my my family when I die.

I know that their are a ton of more issues...please continue listing issues and allow each one of us to write our view point. Then we can compare our personal stance with that of the candidate.

I can share that based on the above issues, Obama is NOT the candidate for me...thus I will find myself voting for McCain. I would rather have gone for Thompson or Huckabee, but they are clearly no longer an option.

Last edited by 92bDad; 07-24-2008 at 09:18 AM.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote