View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #69
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler
I bet he's improved his FTs it's what all role players do.
I would bet he shots the free throw the same. This guy has 4 years experience in the league, so I dont see much improvement coming his way in ft%, for the simple fact that his outside shooting % has not come up, and the fact he shots about 21% from the 3pt line for a career. I cant see this kid in the gym shooting 1500 shots a day, for the simple fact he shoots 70% free throw and 21% from 3pt land. One thing is for sure. The Mavs offense WILL include the 3 pt shot from the SG,SF and PF position. We dont have an inside force, so you can bet your bottom dollar we will need shooters out there on the court as teams either double down on Dirk or sag into the lane.

Against Top tier teams the game will slow down (Except against the Suns) and be played in the half court setting, so that means J.Smith WILL be exposed against the Top teams. J.Smith will NOT be taking people one-on-one in isolation offenses as well. That is NOT him or his game. I will take MY battle tested J.Howard ALL day long!!!!!!! I think Dirk, Terry and Stack would agree as well on this. They are NOT here to have a young, unproven guy as the #2 option to carry them in the playoffs.

I will take the young, experienced, battle tested J.Howard over a young, inexperienced, no-tested J.Smith ALL day long. Especially with Dirk at the top of his career!!!

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 07-25-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote