View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #133
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
Which was made up made up by the right wingers. In Iraq, Obama visited wounded troops without the media. They wouldn't let him do it in Germany since he was not with the Senators., like he was in Iraq.
Nah...he could'nt bring his campaign staff, that's why he coldn't.

Quote:
“If I had been told by the Pentagon that I couldn’t visit those troops, and I was there and wanted to be there, I guarantee you, there would have been a seismic event,” McCain told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an interview to air Sunday on “This Week”…

McCain questioned his rival’s justification: “I know of no Pentagon regulation that would have prevented him from going there — without the media and the press and all of the associated people. Nothing that I know of would have kept him from visiting those wounded troops.”

“All of the associated people” meaning Ret. Gen. Gration, specifically. Obama still has yet to explain why he didn’t just leave him behind.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote