View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 04:48 PM   #31
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< Wow!! All you Mavs fans are really down on Wang!! Good for the rest of the league if your front office agrees. I'd love to have him on the Lakers. Unfortunately, I don't think D.Nelson shares all of your miopic views about his abilities. Wang could be a star in this league in a couple of years. As for what he is now, let's take a look...he's a great shooter, has nice post moves, is a very good passer, can drive and kick and showed this summer that he can indeed rebound and play defense (an no, he was not always playing against hacks this summer - I was there to see it). Please trade him!!! In a couple of years, we'll compare him to what the Mavs have at as their 5th starter and see what's what... >>

You may overstate your case a bit out of exuberance, but many Mavs' fans would like to see them keep Wang and let him develop.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote