View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:56 AM   #29
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

wow you guys are nuts. honestly. and i guess i wont use any "bad words" to hurt the ears of any kiddies cuz i got "punished" and was told to go to my room for that one a couple weeks back, but come on. i really can't believe that any single one of you would want ron on this team rather than a top 20 player. yes josh howard is a top 20 player period. and ron is a nut case who would maybe have ten games all season that makes us fans say "oh im glad we made that trade." as for josh smith, i can't be mad about people wanting him cuz outside of the mavs players, he and darius miles have been my favorite players for years and i feel he would be an invaluable addition to this team. his attitude, work ethic, and overall ability is sicc beyond sicc. but josh howard is an extremely extremely close second best player on this team, and we need him. he has never actually played poorly, so i dont know why in hell these comments are coming from. if it's about smoking weed, well i wish more people would speak their mind on that cuz im sure half the league smokes, and there is not one thing in this universe wrong with weed, but that's a topic for later i guess. my point is, you guys are so damn (hope i can say damn!) quick to want to change cuz since we basically got spoiled with a trip to the finals and then an insane and unexpected near-perfect regular season right after, i guess people think last year was a total bust. well the west is onyl getting better, and yes, now you asses will say "well then we need to improve" but getting ron for josh is not only going completely linear, but its getting horribly worse. so shut the hell up about letting josh go, or "helping him pack" or trading him or whatever. let him talk about him and only him, cause he is that good of a player to be able to do that, and he will always be a priceless part of this team. if i could retract the kidd trade instead, and have harris back, then we are talking. kidd sucks, he is only getting worse, and that was the worst change this team has seen in i dont know how long. and of course just to get a freaking marquee name in kidd and to see how freaking change would affect the team, the front office pulled the trigger on that. and if they do it to josh too, well then, i just hope dirk gets on the next plane outta dodge and leaves this mess behind. keep the damn player, he is amazing, and has a ton of years left in him, and please PLEASE shut the hell up about trading him. you guys are the least loyal and hastiest bunch of fools i have ever encountered on any fan site. i used to adore this place, and i still will always check it out, but this josh trade talk has got to stop.
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote