View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 10:00 AM   #125
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Still hope for Smith from ESPN rumors...

Quote:
While Josh Smith isn't a candidate to follow the trend of NBA players bolting overseas, his status for the upcoming season is far from settled.
"One of the things that I think is important in the process is to have the integrity and professionalism to not negotiate in the newspapers," Hawks general manager Rick Sund said. "I said that in the beginning to Josh Smith's [representatives] and they haven't said a whole lot. They've done an excellent job representing their client. The bottom line is we've had a lot of dialogue, but it's not done yet."

Smith's agents don't view the process the same way Sund does.

"We don't feel like there has been much difference in our conversations from July 1 until now," Wallace Prather said Thursday. "But I'm optimistic that in the end what is best for Josh is what will happen." -- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 08-01-2008 at 10:00 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote