View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see it happening because I know the type of person Lebron is--he wants his legacy to go up against the Jordan's, Chamberlain's, Bird's, etc. when it's all said and done. However, the interesting thing is that I'm sure he can get a contract similar/better to Childress's where Josh is able to opt out from his contract anytime he wants. If that were the case, maybe Lebron signs a 5 year, 50 million per year contract but opts out after a year or two. Talk about a quick 100 million bucks (after tax). And at the same time, he could pick up a couple Euroleague championships, MVPs, etc. and would be the king of the world conquering the Americas and Europe. He has stated his goal is not only to be the best player in the history of basketball, but he also wants to be the richest man in the history of humanity.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 08-02-2008 at 06:07 PM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote