View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #24
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007
Yeah But I don't see anything changing as far as JET's size and the situation defensively is concerned. Plus I like the spark he brings off the bench. 6 one way half a dozen the other, I don't care, It's just how I would do it.
Yeah, but I'm sure they won't ignore the positives that occurred with the Kidd/Jet backcourt. I've never seen Jet run as fast as he was on missed baskets and getting a lot of easy buckets. in return. I just have a gut feeling they'll stick with Jet as the starting SG, though I definitely wouldn't mind Wright there.