View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:54 PM   #7
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa, I said it was "interesting," not "gospel." Feel free to bash the points, but I'm not trying to brain wash people with propaganda. It's a US News and World Report blog after all. Furthermore, what in today's world suggests to you that common sense is so common? I'd love to be shown an alternative narrative of the world because the story I see unfolding is going towards the nether regions of cow butt.

Iran today thumbed its nose at the UN and threatened to shut down a vital oil shipping lane if anyone messes with them. I don't want to see them with nukes. If everything else stays on its current path, I believe they will have nukes in the next couple years. We're playing chicken with someone who thinks he has nothing to lose right now. Economics be darned, we need to do something. Of course, if we weren't dependent on Middle East oil, maybe that would help deal with some of the backlash of trying to keep Iran from becoming nuclear.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 08-05-2008 at 11:07 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote