View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #26
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I am 100% on board with Flaco on this, wife tucked in, no phone calls, etc.
Just me and my Mavs - all is right with the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Well if you want to showcase a young team on a TNT double header....just run out the Mavericks to play them. At least I'll have something to watch on xmas.

What's up with both @ Clipper games on Sunday afternoon, and an @ Laker game on Sunday afternoon....and of course we lost 2 late games at Seattle...That's 5 9:30 games they've taken away.

I want my 9:30 games, dammit. I know people hate those, but there's just something better about watching sports late after the wife, and prime time tv and everything else have gone away for the night.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote