View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #47
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for being open-minded Evilmav2

I haven't drafted IDPs before, as I was telling chum, so that would be new to me...but I'd be willing to try it. The W/T pos. seems a little redundant with the other 3 WR/1 TE spot. I'm just throwing this out there, brainstorming...what if you made one flex spot but make it WR/RB/QB...I dunno, just thinking out loud. I haven't really thought it out yet to see if that messes with the makeup of what you're wanting to get out of the draft.

It'll definitely be interesting if it's just a 2-man bench, I've never had that small of a bench before. It does go along the lines of keeping the FA pool strong though. You basically have to take the hit on the bye weeks of the DST and Kickers.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 08-11-2008 at 11:55 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote