Thread: MFFL
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:46 AM   #30
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleMavsFan
why don't you people that complain about the mavs just go away? it's obvious some of you are just bandwagon mavs fans. go watch another team if it's "so hard to watch the mavs now". sure, I'm frustrated with how some things are going. But the Mavs are my team. I will support them and watch every game I can no matter how they do. For god sakes, even if they "suck" this year, I am betting they are a 50+ win team. Do I have much hope that they will win it all this year? Not really but that doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy watching every game of theirs that I can. Remember when the Mavs truly sucked in the 90s? How about that. I watched them then too when everybody around me refused to watch them because they lost. What kind of fans are you people. Fan stands for fanatic and it's obvious that some people here are not that.
Band wagon fans likely aren't posting on an internet message board on an August afternoon in the smack middle of the looong off-season.

For some people (like me) their passion for a team manifests itself sometimes in the realization of how bad the team possibly COULD be next year. They could have valid points and valid concerns.

Every subject of debate and discussion needs dissenting points of view. There wouldn't be much point in having a message board otherwise. Life isn't one big circle jerk and neither is this board.

Some of these people that claim they won't be watching next season are lying to themselves anyway. They care enough to be expressing their opinion about it to a bunch of strangers. They'll be watching.