View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #27
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Small world... Along with Damon Stoudamire, Melvin Ely, John Lucas Jr., Maurice Taylor, and about 20+ other very serious younger players, I got to observe Rafer running shooting drills and being extremely brash and loud at John Lucas' basketball camp at my downtown Houston gym about a week ago.

That's the only time I've seen him at my gym- and I only saw him there because I had the day off and was working out in the mid-afternoon instead of my usual morning time- but based on the high level of loud BS talking and arrogant way that the fella seemed to carry himself on that one occasion, I'd say that it's not hard for me to see how his particular demeanor is probably well suited to getting him involved with things like drunken spitting and slashing club incidents and recklessly dangerous speeding/DUI episodes...