View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 11:51 AM   #38
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Why do I owe them any loyalty when they're the ones ditching???

Eff 'em - I want to watch basketball where the starters aren't role-players!

(because my opinion is completely SELFISH - there's only enough players on the planet to make ONE league interesting, otherwise we get watered-down "D-league" games on the NBA level... Yay!)
Well, first of all nobody has ditched. They only said they'd leave if someone offered them stupid money.

Secondly there's a big difference between showing them loyalty and calling them money grubbing c*ck suckers.

As Flaco pointed out, you have no problem supporting a team that stars an American using a loophole to compete against his country. It seems inconsistent and it leads me to believe that there's a deeper issue here.