View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 01:14 PM   #58
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
To add on to Nikeball's point, I actually find something very redeeming about our multi-million dollar athletes being willing to give their time for a complete no-win situation. If they win, they're supposed to. If they lose, it's another big story.

Potential NBA players don't necessarily grow up dreaming abou the Olympics, like so many other Olympic athletes do. For them to put in the effort for this is admirable in my mind.

So I will support them.
Good point - props to Team USA for stepping out of their skin for a couple weeks to live like Dirk does every day of his life...

(but I'm still rooting for the guy who comes by the Olympic Attitude naturally...)

GO GERMANY!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote