View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #825
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
Indeedily. I love how easily he's able to go long innings - lots of 7 and 8s put up on the board this year. I'd like to see him struggle a bit more by working on his slider and change, though. He's proven his fastball is a plus-plus pitch.
His slider and change both flash as plus pitches though he doesnt use them as much as some would like. Still i cant remember a starting pitcher prospect with as much upside as him in the rangers system(that includes danks) and hes not even our best pitching prospect right now. also not withstanding last nights start, blake beaven has been absolutely dominant this year without his good fastball(it should come back once he gets used to his new mechanics)
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote