Thread: Ben Gordon
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 10:35 AM   #34
chanaw25

chanaw25 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Ring_for_Dirk]
Outgoing: Damp/Stack/Terry/Jones (i love Terry, but he ist only backup..)
Incoming: Gray/Nocioni/Gordon/Hinrich
QUOTE]

Thats actually a pretty good trade. chicago gets some expiring contracts and the center they want as well as a good back up sg/pg in terry. Dallas gets a ton of flexibility and youth with this trade that seems like exactly what the fans want (besides Artest, Jsmith, Kobe and Harris back.)

I think though that id be a good idea to keep both howard and nocioni for two reasons. the first being that with nocioni there howard would have to worry about losing his starting spot and hopefully make him try harder and play better. and the second thing is that the main concern most people have about bringing gordon into the team is that he is another undersized two and would get killed by other sg's well if that starts happening we can move howard to sg and nocioni to sf in certain game situations.

I also like this trade because it gives us a young pg that could carry us through the transition after kidd leaves. Im not saying that i think hinrich will be our Pg of the future but i think that he will be a good option while we find and train our Pg of the future.

Diop/Gray
Dirk/Bass/ Singleton
Howard/Nocioni
Gordon/Green/ Wright
Kidd/ Hinrich/ JJB

I'd take that team.

Last edited by chanaw25; 08-16-2008 at 10:36 AM.
chanaw25 is offline   Reply With Quote