View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #380
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
What is this problem the super has identified? Let's hear you state it explicitly.

Perhaps the answer is to disagree with the super that he has identified a problem that needs a solution. We should get that straight first.
For the third time I'm posting exactly what the Super said the problem is.

Quote:
Superintendent David Thweatt said the small community is a 30-minute drive from the sheriff's office, leaving students and teachers without protection. He said the district's lone campus sits 500 feet from heavily trafficked U.S. 287, which could make it a target.
So his concern is the distance of the Police Department from the school, and the relative close proximity of Hwy 287 from the school. He's apparently worried about how easy a target the school would be, with such a close escape route.

So do you disagree with the Super that this is a problem? If so, fine. You see no problem and therefore no solution warranted. If that's the case, just say so. You would do nothing.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote