View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:57 PM   #398
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
So why did you even bring it up?

You're the one that's all "there are those who will protect themselves, and there are those that will just bend over and take it.." or whatever your impication was.

I'm glad you recognize that things are bit more multi-dimensional than what you first stated.
Must I really remind you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
There's not a single issue out there where there are ONLY two sides. Thinking that way just makes it easier to dismiss my opinion, without really considering its merits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump
You're either FOR the school allowing teachers to carry concealed handguns in the classroom, or you're AGAINST it
I never tried to say the two issues were related. I said "You're either FOR the school allowing teachers to carry concealed handguns in the classroom, or you're AGAINST it" in reference to the school district. In fact, I'm a little confused as to why you would think I saw them as one and the same. I made no reference to the "douchebag" when I made that statement.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote