View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #242
And1

And1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
Show some examples.

And by the way, this is the only place where someone has said that I'm immature. At the other sports forums I belong to, people think I'm an adult until they look at my age. I post the exact same everywhere, so I think it's just you saying that. Well, I know it's just you.

And1 comments:
I was reading in a football forum the other day and you were like fail this and fail that and someone called you a teenage tool? Am I wrong? Should I post a link?

Are you serious? Who are you to say anything? You were in the red for the longest. Maybe you should learn to be a guest in someone else's house? The reason why I said "it's official now" is because some were thinking the deal could still fall through because it really wasn't "official" yet. The deal had to wait for over two weeks before that happened. What's wrong with posting an update huh? It isn't like I'm spamming this place or being rude to anybody. I'm mostly in the Everything Else section anyway. I'm mostly here because I live in DFW and sort of like the community here (sometimes, like no, some people flip out on me for no reason). Go back to my earlier posts here and now. You don't see the change?

And1 comments:
So b/c I had neg. rep, I can't post my opinion? Anywho, you can justify it all you want all I'm saying is think about HOW YOU WOULD FEEL---if a fan from another team came on your board talking about a coveted player they missed out on?
Btw, I find it odd that you're a rocket fan and you don't think Yao is the best Center in the league Just saying

Ok, so I gots no problems with you kid, so don't take any of this personal..k.

Hardly.

Last edited by And1; 08-18-2008 at 10:23 PM.
And1 is offline   Reply With Quote