View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #258
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmac
You're able to do this how? You don't live in Houston and you can't even cross the street on your own to get some butter for your pancakes in the middle of the night....
How? I lived in Houston genius. I just moved to DFW in January 2007. I was down there for training camp in 2008. Also, am going to two games this year. It's really not hard. And about those pancakes, that was a partial joke. Wasn't across the street either, but whatever, I'm not worried about you. Weren't you just flipping out at me because I made that "Pargo in Moscow" thread? You said all I do is get my news from ClutchFans and LD was the first to post it (when it was really SpursTalk hours before).

Where's Rappin' Shaq when you need him?

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 08-19-2008 at 08:46 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote