View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 07:22 PM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

the perks are people gripe at you every time someone hurts their feeeewings...

..and you get to spend all your time on the board trying to figure out if each person who can't spell or can't talk without getting into an argument is D77 or JoeJoe, which is impossible.. grrr.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

but other than that, hell, it's a joy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

seriously though, things are gonna start getting back to normal in another few weeks and we've been growing like a weed as it is, so we could use a good soul or two to give us some help [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

it's not a source of power, not a way to make everyone like you.... don't get on that. you know what it is? it's like being the hall monitor. dj owns the site, the rest of us are just janitors.. here to clean up the mess and hope that the users don't notice the dirt and grime on the floors.

so.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] who's down?
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote