View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #33
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
Dalmations, if you are right and we already have the ability to produce privately owned hydrogen production plants and then safely use hydrogen, then someone is guilty of treason...

It would border on treason to hold back the country's solution to nearly everything...
Rumor has it that one version was taken by the dept of homeland security (2003), and they claim they are going to use the technology on future subs due to the ability to break down water into the hydrogen they can burn, and oxygen to keep them alive under water.

The second rumor was that the second version that developed this form was purchased in the 80's for an unmentionable amount of money and the inventor sent out of country. Basically told to either take the money and never come back, or die.

The basis for all of this came from some stuff developed many years ago -- 30's or 40's from a vehicle that supposedly could run from lakewater. I believe it was actually tested at Lake Lewisville (I think) from all places........ then put under wraps. The patent he filed didn't work, but someone found a copy somewhere that did, and used it with some of todays technology to build a working prototype.

I know there are rumors out there everywhere, plans, etc that are available. I have seen a video of an engine being run from hydrogen -- that was produce at the engine. Straight water run to it, and then it was broken down into hydrogen and oxygen and gave off water vapor as the exhaust.

I do not know how much electricity was being used to break down the water -- they claimed very little amperage, but claims aren't worth much.

And I am not sure how you would call it treason exactly. The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort.

Keeping technology back is not exactly treason because it isn't levying war against the US nor is it aiding the enemy --- but I get your point.

The US and many "haves" lose control of everything though, if you don't need power from them anymore. No need for oil - gas. No need for stations. Automakers have to totally redo their stuff. Lots harder to control people when all they need to survive is food, and everything else is basically taken care of each month.

Send this technology to Africa, and they no longer are third world.

You would change the power structure in the WORLD.

It isn't going to happen.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote