View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 11:19 AM   #8
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Those aren't bad looking uni's, although they look horrible, but how is it that they are supposed to pay tribute to the past, present, and future of the great city that is New Orleans? Huh?

If they pay tribute to anything, it's to the Charlotte Hornets...and that shouldn't, I don't suppose, come as a big surprise. Lemme see...is that Larry Johnson I see there?

Oh, but those exciting new designs represent a commitment to championship performance on and off the court? Whoa! Talk about setting the bar high! How funny. How very, very funny.

You know what I like best about those uni's? The Carolina blue, baby. Nothing says New Orleans like Carolina blue.
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed..ohh wait that like you every post. Get a life mann. Stop over analyzing and criticizing everything.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote