View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #42
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
You sound like this black quarterback hater:

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/20/...o-a-black-guy/
# 1 he's correct in his view.

#2 where did he ever say he was a "Black QB Hater"?

Last I heard, he stated that a QB who happened to be black was overrated...I agree with him as it relates to Donovan McNabb. He also stated that their was a lovefest with McNabb because he was black...can't say that I disagree.

But never once did he say he hates "Black" QB's.

This is a key example, when someone White makes a comment about someone not measuring up to the Media Hype, they become a "Black" hater...clearly a double standard, other than the fact that those same people are putting down the NBRA.

I wonder what type of example are they teaching as it relates to tolerance of opposing viewpoints?

Obama is NOT qualified and has NOT earned the position based on experience and I believe Rush' point is well taken and justified.

Funny, when I was young I was liberal, the older I get the more conservative I become. The more conservative I become the more I enjoy and appreciate my freedoms and the less I want to do with any Democrat control!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote