View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #43
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
# 1 he's correct in his view.

#2 where did he ever say he was a "Black QB Hater"?

Last I heard, he stated that a QB who happened to be black was overrated...I agree with him as it relates to Donovan McNabb. He also stated that their was a lovefest with McNabb because he was black...can't say that I disagree.

But never once did he say he hates "Black" QB's.

This is a key example, when someone White makes a comment about someone not measuring up to the Media Hype, they become a "Black" hater...clearly a double standard, other than the fact that those same people are putting down the NBRA.

I wonder what type of example are they teaching as it relates to tolerance of opposing viewpoints?

Obama is NOT qualified and has NOT earned the position based on experience and I believe Rush' point is well taken and justified.

Funny, when I was young I was liberal, the older I get the more conservative I become. The more conservative I become the more I enjoy and appreciate my freedoms and the less I want to do with any Democrat control!!!
So John McCain who fought Iraqis would love to have US troops in Iraq and that it would be nothing more than a cakewalk and now suddenly thinks that the US might need to stay in Iraq for a hundred years IS qualified? Or do you mean the McCain who a few months from now said that he thought that the US is not headed for a recession and now thinks he's Mr. Economy even though he previously even admitted that was his weakness? How can a guy who constantly makes predictions about the two most pressing issues for American voters that then turn out wrong be more qualified than Obama?

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote