View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #50
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
Last I heard, he stated that a QB who happened to be black was overrated...I agree with him as it relates to Donovan McNabb. He also stated that their was a lovefest with McNabb because he was black...can't say that I disagree.

But never once did he say he hates "Black" QB's.

This is a key example, when someone White makes a comment about someone not measuring up to the Media Hype, they become a "Black" hater...clearly a double standard, other than the fact that those same people are putting down the NBRA.
Re: McNabb, Rush said:

"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh said. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team."

It's laughable. Dude clearly has an agenda to dog black people and I think he represents a large group of people, unfortunately.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote