View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #19
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
The more I think about it the more I say to myself no team is going to be dumb enough to sacrifice so many players to create a $21 million dollar package for Jason Kidd's expiring contract unless we are taking back something awful in return as well. He's not trade bait... he's just cap relief.

And Harris has been just as close (well technically CLOSER) to a championship than Kidd has... food for thought when your saying he isn't a championship caliber point guard. A guy like Rondo can be a championship caliber PG on the right team, the question is if Kidd is right for this team. We're not winning the title this year as constructed so the answer is no.

Kidd's stats for next season... something around:

7.2ppg
8.8apg
5.5rpg
I think its safe to say that Rondo is as good of player..IMO at the point better then Harris overall. And last time I checked Jet was our starting pg whn we were in the finals.

You can spin this how ever you want, but Kidd gives us a better chance to win it all then harris did. And if it doesnt happen. We have money for next year to do good things.

But it will happen this year : ) Go Mavs

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote