View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 12:26 AM   #37
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Doesn't really matter if he's better than Harris. He's not better than Harris, Artest, and the player we could have added with our MLE had we not given up Diop's Bird rights.

I understand thinking it had to be done last year. After being dead set against it I bought in to that line of thinking myself. But with the benefit of hindsight, it's hard to argue that the trade didn't significantly cripple us going forward.

Kidd needs to put up better numbers than you're predicting and if he can't it takes Avery off the hook for his lack of production.
What makes you think all that would have happened.Stop going on these fantasy trips into the past.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote